I wanted to share with you guys my grocery list! Yay! I am so proud of myself because I actually planned out meals and made a list of what I wanted to buy. I still bought other things that were not on the list but for the most part I did stick to the plan. The images I got from myrecipes and health and they are images of some of the food I want to make this week. The images include panzanella, caprese bites, chai tea, and mint tea! I also watched these videos from Leaf TV. For the panzanella video click here, the caprese bites click here, the chai tea click here, and the mint tea click here. I found that channel on accident on youtube and now I am obsessed with their videos!
Doesn’t the list look cute? And the food looks delicious too!
A few items that are not in the list that I ended up getting:
- beer (for the fiance and for valentine’s day)
- a sweet red wine (for me, you must think we are alcoholics!!)
- a cucumber
- avocados (they were on sale!)
- a squash (the calabaza one from Mexico?!)
- balsamic vinaigrette
- turkey ham
A few items that I did not get from the list:
- chocolate bar (opted not to get it)
- cardamom pods (couldn’t find them, does anyone know where I can find them?! please let me know)
- mangoes (they didn’t look very good this time)
- lemons (I forgot them but luckily I still have a few)
So that is my grocery list for this week. We ended up not drinking since 10 o’clock seemed really late. (We are so not in college anymore.) So we plan to drink Saturday evening, lol yes we penciled that in for Saturday but we will see.